Friday, January 20, 2012

Kroger Deals: January 2012, Week 3 cont.

I continued the deals I have been doing this week with the addition of Barilla pasta since my coupons came in from Ebay..

This morning I ran in my favorite Kroger and walked out with:

8 Tennessee pride sausage gravy packs
6 Wolfgang Puck Iced Organic Coffee
8 Barilla Whole Wheat Pasta boxes
8  Men's Speed Stick

Paid .95 (this was the tax)

 This afternoon i went to another Kroger:
8 Tennessee pride sausage gravy packs
8 Barilla Whole Wheat Pasta boxes
8 Men's Speed Stick

Paid: .48 (this was the tax)



Total OOP for this week was $91.98 so just under my hundred dollar budget.
This total included:
4 12pks coke products
4 boxes of Ritz Crackers
4 Planter peanuts large canisters (With these 12 items listed above, I received a $10 GC from CVS) $20.00
5 Double packs lysol spray/wipes (received a $6RR). $20.00
Dollar General Christmas Clearance (15) .30c items 70% off
Dollar Tree : $7.00
Big Lots: 15.00
32  Tennessee pride sausage gravy packs
20 Men's Speed Stick Deodorants 
16 Barilla Whole Wheat Pasta boxes
17 Wolfgang Pucks Organic iced Coffees
8 Stay Free products
2 Finish Dish detergents
One trip to Kroger & Easy way Product for weeks essentials: Milk, bread, Fruits and Vegs, OJ, Hamburger Meat: approx. $20.00
Forgot to add:  Charming Charlies $14 and Bath and Body Works: $12

Total savings for this week: $254.42



  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails